Saturday, January 31, 2015

39 Weeks!

17 weeks, 39 weeks.
My calves look the same to me but everything else looks so different to me!
I am 39 weeks pregnant today. I'm officially more pregnant than I've ever been. It is not as exciting or magical as you're probably imagining.

I had been having a lot of trouble staying positive last week, but this weekend has been nice.
I'm still going back and forth, but it's a lot easier to enjoy the moment and appreciate the end here with Ryan off work and home with us.

He's really good at reminding me to focus on enjoying this last little bit of calm before the storm. I'm sure that sounds really negative but I assure you, we're VERY excited to meet this little girl! We're just also trying to appreciate the special time with our boy (and with each other during naptime), the ability to go out and about any old time we please and to stay out as long as we feel like, and best of all, the ability to say "Do you need a new diaper? No? I'm just going to leave the diaper bag in the car then."

Also, this morning we all slept until 7:45. We're appreciating that while we still can too. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!