Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Half-Winter.

We recently enjoyed one of those funny in-between kind of days. It was half-winter. The air was chilly and brisk, but not so chilly and brisk that we couldn't step out to enjoy it a bit.


I bundled up my babies. I wore one of them snuggly and safe on my chest and threw a ball with the other one. One of them slept and the other played and laughed, and neither of them realized that I was on the verge of tears the whole time. This is the only crazy, chaotic, simple, beautiful life I will ever get to live and I felt in that moment like I was really and truly living it. Like I was fully present and completely acknowledging just exactly what it's all about.

Holding my children and making them smile, looking into my husband's eyes and laughing so hard my ribs hurt, helping others along the way. That's what it's all about for me. That's why I'm here.

We soaked up some Vitamin D and we took big, deep breaths of fresh air. And then we sipped hot chocolate, because obviously.


In other news, I got some free baby clothes (!) and wanted to share. I was referred to Schoola which gave me a $15 credit. I used it to "purchase" three shirts for the toddler and a dress for the baby. I also got free shipping (I believe because I ordered within 20 minutes of signing up?) and I still have a dollar left in my account! So totally free purchase, no strings attached, plus they donated $5 to schools from my order even though I didn't spend any actual money!
You can use my link for a $15 credit by clicking here. It's possible that I will get a credit in my account too if you use my link, though I'm not entirely certain about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!