Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Book Review: Why Not Me?

The Office is one of my favorite TV shows. It’s certainly not 100% appropriate by any means, but it’s heck of a lot better than a lot of other comedy shows out there. I am a die-hard hopeless romantic so I was especially enamored by Jim & Pam.

So I was naturally pretty happy to review Mindy Kaling’s (a writer for the Office, and also Kelly Kapoor on the show) new book, WhyNot Me?, for Blogging for Books.


This book was a collection of essays and funny stories about her life/career. It was a very quick read and I would say it kind of read like a blog in all honesty.

I don’t know if you’d like this book if you aren’t a fan of The Office, or her new(?) show, Mindy Project.

She is very funny and witty, but she does talk a lot about sex and drinking. I would give it a solid R rating, but I would also say that it’s all in good fun if you can tolerate that kind of thing.


*I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!