Saturday, February 20, 2016

Toddler Prayers

Baby A doesn’t fully grasp the concept of prayer requests yet but he definitely understands prayers of gratitude and sends them up every night at bedtime, every morning when I say my own morning prayers, and usually at random times throughout the day. Some recent favorites:


“Thank you a hot shower wif my new bath toys.”

“an my new purple plate. I love dat plate!”

“Thank you a baby in Mommy’s tummy. I big. I ready a hold her.”

“an playin’ outside in the snow. Maybe get more snow an build anudder snowman? Okay! Dat be great!”

“an for Beauty and the Beet. Iss a really good show. I like dat beet. An da chocolate roses.”

“Thank you for books an treats an Jesus an Dad.”


 “Thank you a Mommy sick. I love movie day!”

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just died laughing. That last one is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!