Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Book Review: The Quality of Silence

You might be surprised to learn that I am a hair obsessed with Alaska. I am always looking for a good Alaska book and was super excited when I read the description of The Quality of Silence by Rosamund Lupton.

Not only is it a good suspense-thriller, it’s also set in Alaska. It did not disappoint. I feel silly building it up so much but this is seriously one of my most favorite books now, at least from the thriller genre. There was a lot of suspense and only a few cuss words. And it was the kind of book that gets in your head, you know?

I realized after Ryan was already in bed one night that we’d forgotten to put the trash cans out and I was considering just letting the bins overflow all week when I imagined having to do all the work of pulling on extra pants, snowboots, my hoodie, my coat, my gloves… but really it was a nice night out that barely required a hoodie. (So required a coat. Cold is the one and only area of life where I am kind of tough and cool) (I did put the cans out, in case the suspense is killing you)


Bottom line, just read it. It’s too good not to!!

*I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!