Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Prayer Request Tuesday

Aren't they just adorable?!

My cousin and I exchange prayer requests every Tuesday. It's a really awesome thing and I'm so happy we do it! 
Here are mine today, and feel free to share your own (anonymously is fine too, if you'd prefer!) in the comments section. =]

PRAISES
-Super exciting new mini business venture is officially in the works!
-Got to tour our hospital's new birth center and really liked it
-Every task on my book launch checklist is either on target or ahead of schedule which means I am,for the first time in Sara book launch history, stress-free!

REQUESTS
-We're all sick and whiney over here
-I'm starting to feel a lot of pain and discomfort so I'm really feeling down about having seven looooong weeks left until my due date. 

Aaaaand if you're already praying, why not throw in a quick prayer for Ayingeneye and her family today? (And perhaps a donation?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!