Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Six

Saturday we were in one of our favorite outdoorsy stores. I saw a really cool deer blind that was meant to look like a large tree stump and told Ryan it would have made the absolute coolest fort/playhouse as a kid. We were talking about how much fun our kids would have in something like that when he smiled and said, “Sometimes I picture our future and I just picture us smiling while six kids run around doing stuff like that,” before he moved up ahead of me to look at something on display.


I smiled for like four seconds and then I was like, wait. These are not all biological children, right? Because growing and birthing all these humans is starting to be a lot of work. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!