Friday, May 20, 2016

Summer Bucket List

It’s hard to believe it’s already summer! Ryan and I both get a little funky during the summer when we’re hot and irritated so we try to come up with fun things to do to keep ourselves from moping until fall arrives. This summer’s bucket list:

-Make a redneck swimming pool in the back of Ryan’s truck
-Take our kids to the beach
-Take our kids to the splash pad
-Take an anniversary trip
-Make popsicles together
-Join the library’s summer reading program

I would also like to meet a little postpartum weight loss goal I set for myself this summer, and Ryan and I have some business goals to work on throughout the summer.

What’s on your summer bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. Going to see my grandkids, & their parents too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!