Sunday, June 12, 2016

Letter from Ayingeneye


I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ. How are you doing? My family and I are doing well and we keep you in our prayers. We also request you to keep us in your prayers. How is the weather in your country? We are in a good weather in our country. My family greets you too and we love you so much. We are so thankful to God that we have completed the year 2015 peacefully and we started the new year peacefully. I was promoted to senior one and I request you to pray for me so that I can progress in my studies. May God bless you. Thank you so much for the gift you sent to me of 31,124. I received it and it pleased me. I bought shoes, clothes and a pig. May God bless you massive. Thank you so much for the letter you sent to me. I received it and it pleased me. May God bless you massive.

We got a really happy new letter from Ayingeneye this week. Ryan had gotten some overtime at work so we sent and extra $10 to each of our sponsor children. Now Ayingeneye’s family has a pig to bring in income with, not to mention some new clothes! This is a great example of how far a little bit can go. It especially makes me happy considering that she and her family lost her father earlier this year and now have no reliable source of income.

We could still really use some help just paying for her 2016 sponsorship fees but she has a birthday coming up in August so would you pleaseconsider making a donation to her birthday fund if not her general sponsorship fund? Even $2 makes a difference. It all adds up! If you want it to go as a birthday gift instead of a general sponsorship donation, please be sure to say that in the comments with your donation.

I believe that God told us to do this. We had almost no money to put towards it at the time and we have definitely put some of the monthly payments on a credit card this time around but I am passionate about this and I do believe this is something we are supposed to be doing. Some of you donated last year and I meant a lot to me so I hope some of you will consider donating again this year too.


Whether you can make a donation or not, please say a quick prayer for Ayingeneye and her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!