Saturday, July 16, 2016

One Quick Thing...

Hey guys... yesterday I met someone who is trying to raise $60,000 by November because she is adopting two children. 
I am feeling real convicted to help make that happen 

James 1:27Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

so on top of some other things I'll be trying, 100% of the proceeds from our website and my books this month will be going towards their adoption. 

Do you know anyone with a birthday or wedding coming up?  

Name in a Book lists popular (and not-that-popular) books for many names, but we are also proud to offer books about a child with EVERY name through the customizable books some of our affiliates offer. These are perfect for a little one's birthday, or as a baby shower gift! 

For the Love of Marriage is a book of essays showcasing the positive side of marriage, a perfect gift for a new bride or bride-to-be. (Also a great anniversary gift for a not-so-new bride!)

The End is a post-apocalyptic fiction novel (with a light smattering of curse words) my dear brother said was "surprisingly good, seriously." If that is not excellent advertising, I do not know what is. 

I won't be giving any of their information to respect privacy, but I promise promise promise we'll be giving 100% of this money to them. If I know you personally and you're interested in helping them out, you can feel free to mail me a check. (Just make sure you tell me you're sending it please)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!