Thursday, November 10, 2016

Book Review: Love Unending

I absolutely loved Becky Thompson's first book, Hope Unfolding, and consequently fell in love with her blog. She has a really great way of speaking grace, hope, and truth into the hearts of mamas... and now wives, too!



I think we've all had those moments where we wondered what in the world happened to our marriages, right? Babies are wonderful and precious but they definitely do take away from all that time you used to spend on marriage pre-parenting. Becky's new book, Love Unending, is a really awesome way to work through that and get things back on track.
This is a 21-day course and I finished day 21 this morning. I enjoyed reading her words each morning and I found the challenges easy to do even with children, yet meaningful and important.
Bottom line, if you ever feel like you can barely handle being a wife at all on top of being a mother, this is the book for you.

*I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!