Wednesday, December 28, 2016

365 Love Letters



I have always wanted to do a 365 project and this year, I'm finally going to!

A few weeks ago, I ran into the store to buy diapers and came face-to-face with a sweet post-it note love letter to every mama who walked by the the diaper aisle.



It inspired me to write more love notes of my own. This year I'll HAND-WRITING one (no texting or e-mailing!) every day. That doesn't mean I'll give them away each day (hermit + three small kids, you know) but I'll be writing one each day and giving them out throughout the week.
Would you care to join me?
I think we can all admit that a hand-written note brightens everybody's day!

Think of all the people we can bless with a sweet note. Parents, grandparents, spouses, children, friends, neighbors, mail carriers! We can tuck notes into the windshield wipers of the car parked beside us, stick post-it notes on displays and bathroom mirrors, write thank you notes to the receptionists and waitresses who serve us all the time.

Are you in?! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!