Friday, January 20, 2017

WANTED

-Magical pill to ease Mom Guilt at the end of a rough day

-Responsible teenage girl who appears in my passenger seat at the snap of my fingers, forever enabling me to run into a store for one single item without unloading and then re-loading three small children out of and into car seats.

-30 guaranteed minutes of peace each day

-30 guaranteed minutes to clean each day a housekeeper

-Three all-organic, completely nutritious, completely delicious meals delivered right at mealtimes

-The ability to relive any sweet moment I want to, any time I want to

-An unending supply of patience

-The ability to always be totally and completely present for my family


-A life I can be proud of

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!