Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Our Favorite Books about Knights and Dragons

Lately my three-year-old has been on a knight-and-dragon kick. He was putting a bucket on his head and using its lid as his shield, then Nana sent him a nice, legit knight costume so he wears this that while Baby Sister wears the bucket-and-lid combo. (The costume is awesome quality and I highly recommend it)



We are constantly playing (they’re knights, Mom & Dad are dragons) or listening to them play (they’re knights, anything that can sustain the blow of their soft swords is the dragon) and kind of loving this phase.

We’ve enjoyed all kinds of knight & dragon library books lately (plus a few of our own) so I thought I’d share the list here…


I keep getting excited when I think about knight/dragon movies he might like but then I step back and realize that right now this excitement is purely over books and pretend-play so I’m going to keep movies out of it for as long as I can!


Are we missing out on any great knight/dragon books you know about that we don’t? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!