Monday, February 27, 2017

Today...

(originally found via Camp Patton)

Today I am…



Reading: Strong & Kind by Korie Robertston. Lately I’ve been back into spiritual memoirs and though this falls a lot more into the instructional category, I like the Robertsons and really enjoy reading their stories. I’m also still reading Winnie the Pooh to the monkeys.

Sipping: Nib More’s organic mint hot chocolate. It’s sweetened with palm sugar so that makes me happy!

Anticipating: our upcoming road trip. We are all so excited! My big goal for the trip is to take our kids to a good zoo. A’s big goal is to find gluten free donuts ha ha. 


Listening: to the new CD I finally burned for car rides. It’s a nice mixture of my music + the kids’ music… 7eventh Time Down, Sparrows Rising, Lauren Daigle, lots of Veggietales’ worship music, and of course Reliant K’s version of The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything. 


Baking: Simple Mills’ banana muffins… with walnuts and flax seeds, of course. I’m a smidge obsessed with Omega-3s. 


What are YOU up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!