Once again linking up with Camp Patton to share seven random things with you on this lovely Friday…
|"This is Daddy. Well, it's kind of Daddy. It doesn't have green eyes and Daddy does."|
2. The homeschool room is really starting to come along and I’m kind of losing my mind with the excitement of it all. I can’t wait to share it here, probably in early July. We start back up July 10th so I definitely want to have it ready by then at least. =]
3. Currently reading: The Year of Learning Dangerously // The Midwife’s Apprentice // Small Great Things (plus Your Pregnancy Devotional and the pregnancy books I read from each Saturday!)
4. “The Bible says to be loving and kind and sharing… and to come out and play Mr. Potato Head with us right now.”
5. Sweet little C got stung by a bee on the 31st. I am super allergic and even have an epi pen for it, and bee allergies run on both sides of our family, so I’ve been crazy paranoid that she’ll get stung again and have a much worse reaction the next time. =[
6. A quick list of things I hate now that I am a mom: Open floor plan kitchens. Sidewalk chalk. Any art medium (play dough, paint, etc) where kids can mix up all the pretty colors and make them all a hideous brown a few minutes after opening them, then tell you they want to buy more. Disney-Pixar movies. Powdered sugar. The t-shirts most people wear. Carpet.