Sunday, July 16, 2017

4th Pregnancy, week 20!

Originally found and then modified via That Mama Gretchen



How far along: 20 weeks! 50%!

Gender predictions: A keeps saying “her” when he talks about the baby and then saying “But I think it’s a boy.”  Ryan told me that B told him on their date this week she thinks the baby is a boy but she wants it to be a girl. Ryan and I still both think girl.

Fitness: Basically every day goes exactly the same way. No, nope, no way, too hot, not moving today. Then I get a weird burst of energy and workout, then an hour later I am starving and eat everything.

Best moment this week: Anatomy scan! (Nope, didn’t find out the gender!!) This time around they happened to do a cool 3D shot at the end, which was really fun and new to us. We somehow have FOUR adorable children!

Worst moment this week: I had a horrible pregnancy dream and feel like I'm still recovering from it emotionally. It's so hard to separate my dream feelings from reality after dreams like this!

Miss anything: My ring finger is too swollen to take my ring off right now. This is how I find out that I apparently slip my ring on and off as a nervous habit.

Movement: Ryan, A, and B all three got to feel some movement this week! I also got to see my belly move twice in the tub this week, always fun.

Cravings: garlic!

Aversions: The pregnancy tea I have enjoyed through all three of my other pregnancies. Twice now I have brewed a cup, been disgusted by the first sip, and not even finished it. It’s normally a favorite so I’m curious to see if that changes once the summer is over and hot tea sounds wonderful again.

Queasy or sick: No

Looking forward to: Everybody getting to feel more movement, movement becoming really visible

What A thinks: “Ya know Mom, I’m glad you got this baby in yer belly.”

What B thinks: “Um, I fink she a girl. I gonna name her Baby.”

What C thinks: she will now give my belly unprompted kisses <3

Books, movies, etc I’ve enjoyed this week: Your Pregnancy Devotional // Your Pregnancy Week by Week // Praying through Your Pregnancy // 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!