Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Things I'm Loving...

*found via Money Saving Mom

I’m loving cooler mornings and nights… and turning leaves! I’m loving nights spent curled up next to Ryan where it was recently far too hot for snuggling, mornings spent hanging out in a hoodie.

I’m loving my babes’ excitement over some of these recent reads:

I’m loving salads, cobb in particular. 

I’m loving the time Ryan and I spend at night talking about our big dreams and how to make them really happen, and when, and where. It’s a weird kind of goal, one that feels lofty and unattainable yet is somehow quite doable and honestly juuuuuuust out of reach at the moment. I’m loving sharing a common dream and goal with my very best friend, and the way it feels to do life with someone who looks at it the same way and wants the same things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!