Wednesday, November 1, 2017

New Book!!

With all that I've had going on lately, I haven't gotten to announce my newest book!



It's out today =]
Christmas Joys is a short-but-sweet eBook about how much joy I am able to find in Christmas (which I truly dreaded for a few years!) now that I'm a mother. I'm of course biased, but I love it.
The best part is that it's completely free for all of November!

I'll update its availability as I'm able to (and I'll update on this crazy pregnancy soon too!) but for now you can find it via Lulu

If you like it, please review it online somewhere! Authors need reviews! My favorite review sites are Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Goodreads. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!