Friday, March 15, 2019

Literary Links

I've had lots of fun reading/writing things to share for a while so I thought I'd just throw them all into one post today. Enjoy nerd-ing, friends.

I've mentioned before that I love the Christian writing podcast Home Row, but I also recently discovered Writer Mom Life. Episode 12 made me feel so many feelings about motherhood and homeschooling and how desperately I prioritize those, even over writing <3

Children's book lovers, how pretty is the 5x5readingchallenge on Instagram?

Everybody else... how pretty is the Jenn's Rainbow Instagram challenge?!

Also on Instagram, some great writing inspiration: Rise-up Writers

Book-lover workouts... I share this half in jest, half because some of these were great ideas. Also, I have been doing wall-sits basically every other day since high school, minus of course some late pregnancy/postpartum time, and I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've done these without a book in my hand LOL. I also enjoy marathon reading leg raises once or twice a week. I am definitely adding literary lunges to my leg day repertoire, too. 

5 simple ways to prevent carpal tunnel when writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always read them, don't always have time to answer quickly. Sorry about that!